Earlier this month, Intersol Global trained four barristers at 9 Bedford Row in specialist investigative interviewing skills. Gillian Higgins, Gary Summers, Leena Lakhani and Katie Mustard were all awarded a certificate of achievement from the Intersol Global Academy by its Global Director Mick Confrey.
Intersol Global is a unique and innovative collegiate association of award winning, world-renowned consultants, combining hundreds of years of experience of the highest quality investigation and investigative interviewing.
Intersol Global enables individuals and institutions to engage in robustly effective evidence based practice by placing ethical investigation and forensic investigative interviewing firmly at the heart of Extraordinary Case Management (ECM®).
Intersol Global deliver ECM® by providing:
- Operational and expert witness services in the conduct of investigations and interviewing
- Specialist services in respect of evidence gathering
- Investigation and interviewing consultancy and associated services
Intersol Global work with institutions in the creation and development of:
- Systems processes and procedures
- Operational supervisory and training capabilities
- Specialist teams to conduct investigations
- Training staff to RQF certification standards (level 3 certificate in investigative interviewing)
- In house and blended learning.
Intersol Global place the institution’s values and standards alongside our own at the core of a 5 stage decision-making process:
- Listening to the requirements of the institution
- Assessing risk and developing a strategy
- Considering legislation, regulation and policies
- Discussing and determining options
- Taking joint action
Intersol Global are a SkillsFirst Recognised Awards Centre (205.001)
Image supplied by Intersol Global
Tagged as: 9 Bedford Row, 9 Bedford Row International, 9BR, 9BRi, ARC, ARC Project, BBC Eyewitness, Extraordinary Case Management (ECM®), Gary Summers, Gillian Higgins, Global Director Mick Confrey, Intersol Global, Intersol Global Academy, interviewing, Katie Mustard, law, law news, Leena Lakhani, Mick Confrey, news, Open University, SkillsFirst Recognised Awards Centre (205.001), specialist investigative interviewing techniques